01. MAC Bite of An Apple Blush; this was from the Venomous Villains collection and is a matte powder blush. I’m partial to a matte blush now and again, especially as you can add your own highlighter if you fancy it. This gives the perfect “rosy” blush, which is buildable so looks good on fair skin or tanned. Probably my “go to” blush at the moment.
02. Viktor & Rolf Eau Mega perfume; Overshadowed by it’s older brother “Flowerbomb” (which I also have), this perfume just doesn’t get the recognition it deserves! It’s like nothing else I’ve ever smelt, which is why I love it. I hate going out in the typical branded perfumes, I like something a bit different. This is floral and fresh, and really does smell so nice. I’d say it’s a bit heavier than Flowerbomb, so definitely a good Autumn perfume if you enjoy something fairly light and refreshing.
03. MAC Matte Gel; I’ve had this for a while and only recently started taking it seriously. I rarely use primers, even though I have quite a collection, as I feel they don’t help my oily/combination skin type. I spread a bit of this mattifying gel on the t-zone (after a very honest girl I know told me I was a bit shiny round the ol’ forehead, thanks pal…!) to help combat any shine I get throughout the day. It also works as a really great primer, it gives such a smooth feel to the skin!
04. MAC Studio Fix Fluid; I stopped using this for so long and have recently come back to it. I think it is one of my favourite foundations, it’s really versatile and loved by so many! A great foundation whatever your skin type/coverage you prefer.
05. Alterna Caviar Hair Rapid Repair Spray; This came in the first Glossybox and has to be one of my favourite products. I dropped it on the floor once and it cracked, I sobbed and then promptly wrapped it in tape. Problemo solved, although it does look a little unsightly. I spray this on wet hair pre-blowdry, it smells incredible – I’d quite like to wear it as perfume. On days when I use this, I literally cannot stop touching the ends of my hair! It makes hair so soft and glossy!
06. Too Faced Natural Eye Palette; Another forgotten favourite. This was found tucked away in my drawer, and I love the matte colours in the ‘day’ eyeshadows, all of the shades are so easy to wear, are very pigmented and all blend so well together. I think I prefer this to my UD Naked palette just because the colours are a lot more wearable.
If you haven’t already seen, I’ve done a guest post on Sofias blog with my beauty favourites!